Sketchbook - Baltimore Harbor - walnut ink on paper
Oil on panel - 11x14 - Sold
The oldest existing market was called Fells Point Market until 1797 when it was moved to the center of the street- now called Broadway. A two story hall was added in 1865 and removed 100 years later. Located in a historic district, the market which at one time was four long sheds reaching down to the harbor, served immigrants and sailors who inhabited Fells Point.